We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 30, 2009
Your face, your game, you’re the hero!
In Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes YOU get to be in the game! Using the DSi cameras and microphone, you become the hero in your own game! Unlock a variety of hero costumes as you battle the baddies, search for stars, and solve platforming puzzles.
The Face Stealer has stolen your identity and is creating trouble—and everyone is blaming you. You have to track him down across 15 action-packed stages. Along the way, you’ll come across many memorable creatures, both friend and foe. Use the DSi cameras and microphone to create faces and voices for every character in your game.
Foto Face: The Face Stealer Strikes—a game starring YOU!
• Put YOUR face & voice in the game! – Use the DSi cameras and
microphone to capture your image for the game. Put on your angry game
face! Record your heroic battle cry!
• Choose the hero YOU want to be – Will you be the musclebound barbarian, the slick spy, or sneaky ninja? Switch between 8 costumes to solve the game’s puzzles and defeat your enemies the way you want to!
• Add your friends’ faces! – Every character in the game needs a Face. Use the DSi camera to put your friends, family, pets, or even your own drawings in the game! Make funny faces for hilarious results!
• Reclaim your stolen identify - The sinister Face Stealer has copied your face and is up to no good! Clear your name by chasing down this villain and bringing it to justice.
• Upload your ingame photos – Show off you accomplishments by uploading your ingame photos for clearing each stage.
• Explore exciting worlds – Your quest will send you through 15 levels across the Haunted Hills, Frantic Frontier, and the Mystic East. Enjoy the scenery and quirky inhabitants. Search every nook and cranny to collect all the stars.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.