We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 26, 2007
Time for a little global storming, eh, boys?
Transformers: Autobots and Transformers: Decepticons let gamers control the outcome in the battle for Earth. Players can choose to protect the Earth as Autobots or destroy it as Decepticons and will also experience the unstoppable power and massive scale of their favorite Robots in Disguise, including Bumblebee and Barricade.
• Each Nintendo DS game features 20 unique story missions plus more than
20 challenge missions.
• Leave rivals in the dust by instantly morphing into a sports car, fighter jet or more! Scan more than 30 unique vehicles and customize their paint schemes.
• Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection enables players to engage in the “AllSpark Wars” in which they must help their side win the global conflict via daily challenge missions and global player stats comparisons.
• Local wireless multiplayer modes (1-4 players) include Team Death Match and AllSpark Sports.
• Players take on enemy Autobots or Decepticons to build up their custom Transformers stats and abilities. Both games feature huge open environment city levels, including Casino Town and Hoover Dam. Antarctic levels are exclusive to the Transformers: Autobots game and desert levels are featured in the Transformers: Decepticons game.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.