Available Now Coming Nov 23, 2009
Hello Kitty Party
You’re invited to a super fun party with Hello Kitty and her cute Sanrio friends!
The party starts here with Hello Kitty and her adorable Sanrio friends! Get together with this cute and playful group as they shop, sew, cook, dance, make dresses, dress up and much more in 25 different games. Find out what’s made the beloved Hello Kitty franchise a worldwide hit!
- More than 25 different easy-to-pick-up-and-play mini-games starring Hello Kitty and her Sanrio friends: Keroppi, Badtz-Maru, My Melody and more
- Have a Party – Send out personalized invitations to any of Hello Kitty's friends.
- Dress Making – Sew, iron, cut patterns, and play the button, maze or material hoopla games!
- Go to the Shop – Pick items from your list and shop for your party.
- Cooking – Satisfy your culinary appetite by cooking, slicing, frying, washing and even cleaning up, because every good party leaves a mess!
- Party Time – Party down by dancing and playing spot the difference, the slide puzzle or the memory game.
- Dress Up – Dress up Hello Kitty in a variety of outfits and accessories (including jewelry, hats and handbags) and then take photos that can be saved to your album
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?