Available Now Coming Apr 15, 2008
Rondo of Swords
The King of Bretwalde is dead. His passing, both unexpected and unusual, leaves the kingdom in distress. As one realm mourns, another readies for war; the Grand Meir Empire, intent on conquering the world, prepares to strike the empty throne. Taken by surprise, the army of Bretwalde collapses under the vicious assault, and the capital city of Egvard is quick to fall. Only Spanta, the sacred blade, can spare the kingdom of its fate. Free it of its curse and restore honor and peace to the land!
• Unique combat system – Use route maneuvers to hit all enemies in your path and enhance your attack or defense. Manage your Momentum Counter to gain stat bonuses and control who your enemies target!
• Deep party management system – With the Errand System, you have the option to send idle party members off to run errands or go on quests to level up on their own, which will become crucial to your party’s survival in later stages.
• Customizable skill options – Skills are not just skills, but dynamic strategic devices that you choose to build or not. Use skill points to either buy more skills or strengthen what you have!
• Multiple storylines and endings – Your decisions will affect the course of the game, determining the character you become and the ending you’ll receive.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Apr 15, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Strategy, Role-Playing
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?