We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 18, 2010
Find your Power. Unleash your Destiny.
Marking the latest instalment of Ubisoft’s critically acclaimed series, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the fan-favorite Prince of Persia The Sands of Time universe.
Leaving his father’s kingdom to prove his worth, the adventurous prince is lead to a mysterious realm in which he must use his abilities and powers to not only survive but save a mysterious palace from an unspeakable evil.
Set between Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Warrior Within, The Forgotten Sands provides fans with a new chapter in the saga of the Prince.
• Classic gameplay reinvented: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is
about to raise the bar in terms of excellence in the action adventure
genre for Wii.
• Using controls designed from the ground up for Wii, you will be able to perform unparalleled feats of acrobatic prowess in a variety of environments. By utilizing the Prince’s acrobatic skills you will have to maneuver through treacherous traps, combat colossal enemies and solve elaborate puzzles in order to survive.
• Play with a friend in co-op mode: Team up with a friend who can manipulate traps, slow down enemies, uncover hidden secrets, and utilize powers in the first true co-op experience being introduced into the Prince of Persia universe.
• A blockbuster experience: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands will offer players a variety of unforgettable locales that complement the unique capabilities of the Wii system.
• Epic moments will have fans on the edge of their seats as the Prince battles with ferocious beasts and massive bosses.
• Create your own path: Wielding new powers, the Prince will have supreme mastery over his environment to take on all feats. Create new paths with the power over sand to generate sand grips on walls, get to higher ground using sand pillars, and suspend yourself in mid air with a sand sphere. The Prince will discover new uses for these powers as he progresses and explores areas that would only be accessible by someone of his great skill and abilities.
• Developed from the ground up for Wii, The Forgotten Sands utilizes advanced technologies to deliver one of the smoothest, clearest, and impressive graphical experiences ever achieved on Wii.
• With 15 hours of main adventure play time to enjoy as well as alternate paths, secret areas, and unlockables, The Forgotten Sands provides players with a substantial adventure that will reward exploration and encourage replayability."
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.