We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
It’s Farming! but not as you know it...
Grab your Wii U GamePad and create a beautiful farmland full of animals, crops, trees and more…then develop it into the craziest, most offbeat farm imaginable, overflowing with the whackiest contraptions and goofiest gizmos you and your animals have ever seen!
• Use the GamePad in all-new ways! - Touch, tilt , shake, speak to
control your farm
• Get Hands-on with your Animals! - from a tiny chick to a giant buffalo, gently stroke the feathers or fur, then watch the delighted responses
• Create and Play – Your Way! - Purchase hilariously offbeat farm equipment and cultivate a vibrant paradise as you get hands-on with the farm YOU want to create
• Strategies For Success - Spend your money wisely, nuture your flock and trade with neighbours to manage your farm wisely
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.