We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 15, 2008
Release Your Inner Rock Star
...or allow your friends the privilege of picking up an axe or pounding the skins with you to over 40 mind bending rock and roll tracks! Unleash your creative juices in the Jam Mode where you can create your own music in a state of the art multi-track studio! This is the musical revolution the world has been waiting for!
- Quick Play (Single) - Choose a song and an instrument and play single songs
- Career Mode (Single) - Take your band from the garage to the top of the charts
- Co-op Mode (Multiplayer, 2-4 players) - Create a band with your friend or join a band that’s looking to ‘hire’
- Battle Mode (Multiplayer, 2–4 players) - Go head to head with your friends and family
- Custom Battle – Every player must play the same instrument with the same character
- Ultimate Battle – Console randomly chooses instrument, character, song and venue
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.