Available Now Coming Jun 16, 2009
TAP INTO A WHOLE NEW WAY TO PLAY!
Let’s TAP is a completely innovative gaming experience on Wii with easy to pick-up-and-play controls that will appeal to gamers of all ages. Simply place the Wii Remote on a box or a flat surface and tap! All methods of tapping (light, medium, hard) will allow you to jump hurdles and create environmental effects such as a dazzling fireworks display. All five fun-filled game modes can be played by up to four players: Tap Runner, Silent Blocks, Rhythm Tap, Bubble Voyager and Visualizer.
• PICK-UP-AND-PLAY CONTROLS: Place your Wii Remote on a box or flat surface and tap your way to victory against up to three friends.
• FIVE UNIQUE GAME MODES:
–Tap Runner: Sprint for the finish line in over 16 courses while
avoiding obstacles including hurdles, crushing blocks and electric
fields. (1-4 players)
–Rhythm Tap: There are 20 different songs to master in Rhythm Tap. Feel the beat and tap light, medium, hard in sync with the on-screen tap indicators. (1-4 players)
–Silent Blocks: Team up to play simultaneously or in co-op mode using light and hard taps to strategically remove blocks one at a time from the column without causing it to topple over. (1-4 players)
–Bubble Voyager: Clad in a space suit, solo players tap to keep their character afloat through many levels filled with dangerous objects; a double tap will launch a missile. In multiplayer matches, you will shoot each other a number of times to win. (1-4 players)
–Visualizer: Everyone will take their turn in five unique game modes: Fireworks, Paint, River, Gem Game, Ink and Ocean. Tapping with light, medium and hard strokes produces on-screen effects ranging from a fireworks display to undersea bubbles. In special tap sequences, various sea animals will appear. (1 player)
- System Wii
- Release Date Jun 16, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
- PublisherSEGA of America
- DeveloperPrope Studios
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?