We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 20, 2007
Soulcalibur, the unparalleled weapon based fighting game franchise, reinvents itself as Soulcalibur Legends.
Soulcalibur, the unparalleled weapon based fighting game franchise, reinvents itself as Soulcalibur Legends, a 3rd person action adventure, exclusively for the Nintendo Wii console.
Soulcalibur Legends follows the 16th century exploits of Siegfried and other Soulcalibur characters, new and old. Siegfried finds himself on a quest for ultimate power in order to save an empire from destruction, bringing him into conflict with other warriors seeking to unify the pieces of the Soul Edge sword. This fateful quest leads to his inevitable possession by the cursed blade.
The Wii Remote and Nunchuk are your weapons of choice as you perform your moves and combos using orchestrated slashes and movements. Master special attacks acquired throughout the adventure while battling through diverse environments, crushing scores of enemies and large bosses. With the help of other Soulcalibur characters, view the Soulcalibur universe in an entirely new light.
- Wii exclusive Designed specifically for the Nintendo Wii, use the Wii remote and Nunchuk to master your character’s suite of attacks in order to unify the pieces of Soul Edge
- Choose your allies wisely Switch between the various characters encountered throughout your adventures to give you more versatility in every situation
- Classic Soulcalibur roster Play and level up as your favorite Soulcalibur characters as you follow their path within history and level up through ranking system
- New enemies and bosses Sword fighting capabilities are pushed to the limit as you encounter a lineup of new enemies and large scale bosses
- Weapon progression Weapons evolve with your experience, giving you added control and more powerful attacks
- Spirit Break Unleash your character’s special Spirit Break attacks to crush your enemies with amazing effects
- Quest mode Play in 12 different environments as the beautiful landscapes serve as your battlefield in 40 quests
- Multiplayer modes Test your skills with or against a friend in various game modes
- Competitive Compete for the highest body count as you defeat the fearsome enemies
- Versus Fight against your friend to determine the true Wii weapon master
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.