Available Now Coming Feb 09, 2010
Super Monkey Ball: Step and Roll
Step Up and Roll Out!
AiAi and all his friends are stepping onto the Wii Balance Board in an all-new party game for Wii. Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll brings back what you love about Super Monkey Ball and promises plenty of surprises around every turn. Get ready for a whole new level of monkey madness as Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll rolls into your living rooms!
• Use your Wii Remote or step on to the Wii Balance Board and use your
whole body to get your monkey moving!
• New character, Jam, joins the cast of AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon and Baby for more monkey madness!
• 70 all-new mind-blowing puzzle levels have been created to test your skills.
• Work together with friends in the all-new Co-op Mode and blast away obstacles with the Wii Remote to clear a path for your monkey-rolling teammate on the Wii Balance Board.
• Test your stamina in the new Marathon Mode and try to complete all 7 Worlds in one sitting!
• See how well you can memorize each level…and then attempt them all flipped in Mirror Mode.
• Over 20 addictive multiplayer party games including fan favorites such as Monkey Racing, Red Light Green Light and Monkey Target. Also jump into some fantastic brand-new ones including Sky Diving, Sumo Smash and Firefighter!
• Burn "Monkey Calories" by playing the main game using Wii Balance Board. The more you move your body, the more Monkey Calories you will burn!
• There are dozens of achievements that can be unlocked by collecting bananas and burning Monkey Calories. Can you collect them all?
- System Wii
- Release Date Feb 09, 2010
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Party
- PublisherSEGA of America
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?