We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 03, 2006
Based on the upcoming feature film starring Jack Black, Nacho Libre offers fans comedic wrestling mayhem--exaggerated moves, wacky props and lots of pratfalls delivered with a unique photo puppetry look. Jack Black stars as Ignacio (friends call him "Nacho"), a cook by day in a Mexican orphanage, who moonlights as a lucha libre wrestler to raise money for the orphans.
• Six play modes: Story Mode (single player, tied to the movie plot),
Vs. Mode, Team Mode (2 vs. 2), Battle Jam (2-4 player wireless brawls),
Quick Match and Championship Match (multiplayer only)
• Wrestle in four different arenas from the movie
• Play as 20 different luchadors based on characters from the movie. Each has his/her own wrestling moves and special attacks.
• Take on your opponents with headlocks, grapples, holds and pin moves or create combos for devastating, and comical, results
• Use the Touch Screen to play eight themed mini games including Nachoball, Footrace, Bee Swat, Bullrun, Cliff Climber, Chariot Jump and more
• Unique "photo puppetry" art style lends the game a distinctive, humorous look
• Includes recreated cut scenes from the movie in between the action
• Unlock bonus material after playing through Story Mode