We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 03, 2006
Based on the upcoming feature film starring Jack Black, Nacho Libre offers fans comedic wrestling mayhem--exaggerated moves, wacky props and lots of pratfalls delivered with a unique photo puppetry look. Jack Black stars as Ignacio (friends call him "Nacho"), a cook by day in a Mexican orphanage, who moonlights as a lucha libre wrestler to raise money for the orphans.
• Six play modes: Story Mode (single player, tied to the movie plot),
Vs. Mode, Team Mode (2 vs. 2), Battle Jam (2-4 player wireless brawls),
Quick Match and Championship Match (multiplayer only)
• Wrestle in four different arenas from the movie
• Play as 20 different luchadors based on characters from the movie. Each has his/her own wrestling moves and special attacks.
• Take on your opponents with headlocks, grapples, holds and pin moves or create combos for devastating, and comical, results
• Use the Touch Screen to play eight themed mini games including Nachoball, Footrace, Bee Swat, Bullrun, Cliff Climber, Chariot Jump and more
• Unique "photo puppetry" art style lends the game a distinctive, humorous look
• Includes recreated cut scenes from the movie in between the action
• Unlock bonus material after playing through Story Mode
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.