Available Now Coming Apr 21, 2009
101 in 1 Explosive Megamix
101-in-1 Explosive Megamix is the perfect game to take on the road because players can play a game whenever they have a spare moment. In addition, 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of Nintendo DS, meaning you can easily manage the dual-screen fun using the intuitive touch controls. On top of all this, players can challenge a friend to multiplayer competition through multi-card local wireless play, making 101-in-1 Explosive Megamix for Nintendo DS a never-ending supply of fun and excitement!
• One hundred and one games on a single cartridge - No other game for
Nintendo DS offers players this much bang for their buck. It averages
out to less than twenty cents a game, and that's not including the fun
of unlocking new challenges and the ability to play with a friend!
• Unlock dozens of exciting new games! - Collect gold coins by setting high scores, and then spend them to unlock dozens upon dozens of exciting new games. The more you play, the more gaming enjoyment you'll uncover!
• Compete with friends in local wireless - Challenge friends to head-to-head action through multi-card local wireless play.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Apr 21, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Puzzles, Compilation
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?