We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 14, 2010
Four Classic Arcade Sports Games
ARCADE SPORTS consists of a selection of four fully featured classic arcade sports games including Air Hockey, Bowling, Pool and Snooker.
• This mode allows you to play a practice game and brush up on your skills.
• A one-on-one ‘friendly’ match versus any of the game opponents in any game type.
• The Season Mode is a series of linked tournaments with 10 tournaments to play of mixed game types. The objective is to make it to the top and become Number 1 ranked.
• Play through each event in turn, and after each one you are awarded a world ranking position and achievement rewards.
• Arcade Sports allows up to 2 players to compete head-to-head in a versus match on one Wii console.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.