We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 23, 2012
Travel the world as a popular babysitter caring for babies and helping them grow, keeping both the babies and their parents happy in order to ultimately open your own dream day care business.
• As a babysitter you’ll see all your babies grow up in 3D. Follow your realistic babies through different development stages, from 6 to 18 months. Watch your babies develop their own unique personality and abilities.
• Show off your babysitting skills & bond with babies like never before:
o Watch, hug & even talk to your baby via voice recognition
o Play peek-a-boo via facial recognition with the camera
o Take your baby to the park & watch him or her interact with other babies. You can even meet other babies and players via StreetPass
• Travel to different countries to babysit: Choose your destination city from San Francisco, Shanghai, Rome, Paris, Tokyo and more
• Customize your babies’ look and room and manage your budget to buy baby clothes & accessories.
• Progress through the game and earn a great reputation as a popular babysitter, allowing you to ultimately open your own day care business!
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.