Available Now Coming Jun 20, 2013
New Super Luigi U
With Mario nowhere to be found, it’s up to Luigi to save the day in a brand-new downloadable adventure that takes place in the world of New Super Mario Bros. U. Experience new gameplay challenges as you guide Luigi, complete with his high jump and unique slide, through all-new courses. Enjoy high replayability and satisfaction from mastering each course, and then share your triumphs via the Miiverse feature. Up to five players* can jump into the fun, with Nabbit taking the place of Mario as a playable character. Help Luigi finally prove he has what it takes!
- Take control of Luigi™ in his first starring role in a platform adventure
- Level-up your New Super Mario Bros.™ U experience with more than 80 new courses
- High replayability and satisfaction from mastering each course
- Play with distinct Luigi™ physics, including his unique slide and gratifying higher and longer jumps
- No time to waste as each course begins with only 100 seconds
- For the first time, play as Nabbit, invincible to enemies and obstacles
- Share triumphs with the community via the Miiverse™ feature (broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com)
- Play using a Wii Remote™ controller, the Wii U™ GamePad controller, or a Wii U Pro Controller
- Players must own a copy of New Super Mario Bros. U
*Additional controllers required for multi-player mode, sold separately. Wireless Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
- System Wii U
- Release Date Jun 20, 2013
- No. of Players up to 5 players
- Category Action, Adventure
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?