We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jan 04, 2011
Test your logic to crack this brand new case!
Play as famous detective Sherlock Holmes. Put your brain to the test with a multitude of exciting puzzles and brain-teasers as you lead a brand new investigation specially designed for the Nintendo DS!
• Investigate! Question characters and find clues along the way to help
solve this mystery!
• Examine! Gather additional items that will help you on your way.
• Use Your Wits! Solve over 40 exciting puzzles and brain-teasers like, Genealogical Tree and Hidden Card, to reveal unlockable, hidden content.
• Adventure! Choose from 2 different modes— Investigate & Collect or Puzzle Solving.
• Travel! Journey through 40 different environments, like Buckingham Palace and the British Museum and use the interactive map to change locations.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.