Available Now Coming Dec 19, 2006
Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action
Inspired by the "movie within the movie" finale of the film "Chicken Little," Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action features Ace, the superhero alter ego of Chicken Little, and the Hollywood versions of his misfit band of friends: Runt, Abby and Fish-Out-of-Water. The crew faces off against Foxy Loxy and her evil Amazonian sidekick, Goosey Loosey, who have an evil plan to take over the Earth.
- Utilize the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers to manage inventory and manipulate the in-game camera perspective simply by pointing at objectives and moving the motion-sensitive controllers
- Three gameplay modes: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as the driver of an armored tank and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship
- Four dynamic worlds to explore: Pluto, Saturn, Mars and the Moon
- Take part in 23 missions across the solar system
- Two-person multiplayer mode
- Includes the voice cast from the movie
Chicken Little receives a copy of the latest video games starring his superhero alter ego and invites his friends to come over and play the game with him! The crew battles evil alien robots through multiple levels across the solar system and combat foes in one of three gameplay modes: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as the driver of an armored tank and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship.
- System Wii
- Release Date Dec 19, 2006
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherBuena Vista Games
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?