We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 08, 2009
DiRT 2 is set to take off-road racing games on DS to a new level.
DiRT 2 features exciting action-sports attitude and takes players on a stunning World Tour. Influenced by the big-event atmosphere rally is showcased in at events like the X-Games, this global tour takes players to some of the most diverse and exotic real-world locations and offers a sensational line up of officially licensed rally and off-road vehicles.
Designed from the ground up exclusively for DS, DiRT 2 is tuned for portable play including a career mode, arcade mode and a range of quick-fire challenges. DiRT 2 also comes equipped with the latest evolution of the most powerful track editor on a handheld game system. Now for the first time in 3-D, players can create and share their own unique races. With 4 player head-to-head racing supported over local wireless connection, compete and create with DiRT 2 on DS.
• The pinnacle of portable off-road racing, DiRT 2 bring
mixes a contemporary action-sports live sports event vibe with sublime
handling across a killer range of vehicles including the Subaru Impreza
WRX STI, Nissan 350z, Hummer H3, Mitsubishi Evo and Kincaid Ford F150.
• The most powerful track editor in portable gaming returns as players unleash their creativity with the powerful 3-D race designer. Create circuits or, for the first time in the Create and Race series, point-to-point races and enjoy near-limitless design options. Using the DS stylus, players can use the simple Free-Draw tool to create a track in minutes yet the editor offers enough depth for players to create masterpieces, then share and play them with their friends.
• Perfect for portable play, DiRT 2’s rewarding career mode offers both circuit and point to point racing, and is complimented by an arcade mode for quick-fire race thrills and a challenge mode featuring 20 events, where players are rewarded for performing jumps, power sliding and high speed runs.
• Get DiRTY in multiplayer with full wheel-to-wheel support - four players can compete against each other in 6 vehicle, 5 event championships multiplayer over local wireless multi-card connection. Using wireless single card play, two to four players can race each other in 3 event challenges with just one edition of the game
• Express yourself with DiRT 2’s extensive livery editor enabling players to customise their vehicles by drawing icons and unlocking different stamps and stickers to show off their style!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.