Available Now Coming Jun 26, 2007
Brick Breaking Breaks Out!
Simple yet deep gaming. 135 levels that can be picked up and played instantly. Nervous Brickdown breaks the mold of breakout games with its rich variety of game play.
It begins with a paddle, ball, and bricks, and then turns into jungles, haunted houses, golf courses, and more. Paddles become submarines, rockets ships, and ghosts. Bricks become ink spots, monkeys, and boss monsters.
• Fun gaming for everyone: Great for casual games and retro
gamers of all ages.
• Simple, hot, and deep: Simple paddle, ball, and brick game play across 10 unique modes and 135 inventive levels
• Creative and crazy: Features a playful variety of levels: Jungles, Classic platform games, space shooter levels. Paddles and bricks transform -- men falling into the ocean, or wads of paper and ink spots -- with each new level concept.
• And crazier: Draw paddles with the pen, blow the ball into bricks, blow bricks into balls, discover hidden levels, and more.
• Also features: Wireless multi-player where two-players can compete in wireless mode, using one game cartridge.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jun 26, 2007
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Puzzles
- PublisherSecret Stash Games
- DeveloperArkedo Studio
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?