We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 28, 2007
Do you have what it takes to be a member of the "Hey Girls Club?" Now girl gamers on the go can find out in Holly Hobbie & Friends for the Nintendo DS! Play as Holly Hobbie in 14 fun mini-games that involve Holly's best friends and family. You can even use your journal to record your daily activities and test yourself with Holly Hobbie trivia!
• Based on the contemporized brand from American Greetings that includes: toys; DVDs; storybooks; craft & activity books; confections; cards; stationery; personal care products and much more!
• Play as the fun and creative Holly Hobbie and get to know her friends (Carrie & Amy), family (mom, dad and brother Robbie) and everyone's pets (Bonnet, Doodles, Cheddar and Cider).
• Use the Touch Screen to play 14 different mini games with young girl themes: designing posters, dance competition, planning a sleepover party, selling lemonade, in-line skating, biking, cooking, dressing up, and more!
• Record notes and high scores in your personal Holly Hobbie Journal.
• Take the Holly Pop Quiz and see how well you know your Holly Hobbie Trivia.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.