We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 02, 2009
A must-have for any true puzzle fan!
Join the lovable Margot as she returns in an all-new puzzling game to challenge you on the Nintendo DS. Play over 1,000 puzzling games including crossword, word search, sudoku, and more!
• Crossword - Complete the grid by solving all the clues.
• Wordsearch - find all the listed words hidden in the letter grid.
• Mini Wordsearch - Smaller grids with fewer words to find.
• Kriss Kross - Fit the words from the list into the empty grid.
• Mini Kriss Kross - Smaller grids with fewer words to place.
• Numberjigs - Fit the numbers from the list into the grid.
• Kakuro - Find the numbers that add up to the totals listed for each row and column
• Mini Kakuro - Smaller grids.
• Sudoku - Correctly fill the 9x9 number grid with numbers 1-9.
• Hard Sudoku - More difficult 9x9 grids.
• Mini Sudoku - 6x6 grids with numbers 1-6.
• Junior Sudoku - 4x4 grids with numbers 1-4.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.