We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 24, 2005
Explore the wide-open world of The Sims 2 as you guide your custom Sims in their quest to become a rich and powerful mogul. Build and run your own hotel in Strangetown. Keep the cash coming in by maintaining it and keeping the guests happy. Design paintings for the gallery and record music for the lounge through Touch Screen mini-games. Make sure Strangetown’s Sims are happy and you just might uncover their hidden secrets.
* Create your world and live in it how you choose. Open-ended gameplay allows for endless fun in a completely new 3D world!
* All new Social Game! Make some friends and cheer them up, calm them down, or give them a friendly shoulder to cry on!
* Watch the time because the DS Internal Clock dictates the date and time of day in the game. Look for rewards when you play on your birthday.
* Use the built-in DS microphone to make your own music in the lounge and use the Touch Screen to create your own paintings in the gallery. Then trade these masterpieces with friends via the DS wireless link.
* Seven creative, new Touch Screen mini-games to help make money, collect masterpieces, and customize your world.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.