Ultimate Card Games
Telegames, Inc. has again teamed with Cosmigo to create the most comprehensive and feature-rich compilation of Classic, Casino, and Solitaire games ever released for any portable system.
• 11 full-featured Classic card games - select from Hearts, Spades,
Euchre, Bridge, Gin Rummy, Canasta, Cribbage, Crazy Eights, Go Fish,
Romme, and Skat.
• 13 full-featured Casino card games - play your choice of BlackJack, Texas Hold’em, Double Flop Hold’em, Omaha, 5 Card Draw, 7 Card Stud, Pineapple, Crazy Pineapple, and 5 unique versions of Video Poker.
• 20 full-featured and unique versions of Solitaire - select from your favorite Solitaire games like Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Golf, Yukon, Beleaguered Castle, Forty Thieves, Canfield, and many others.
• Automatically tracks and saves many of your game stats.
• Select your choice of backgrounds from cool pictures and gradients. Select your favorite card faces to use.
• Over 45 minutes of original sound tracks. Edit the playlist to only hear what you want to hear.
• Single-player options. Selectable AI difficulty so your computer opponents will challenge all skill levels from beginner to experienced.
• Multi-player options. Live multi-player action either locally via Wireless Play or over the internet via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (WFC). Communicate with other connected players using Text-chat and speech (Push2Talk technology). One to five players.
• On-screen "How to play" instructions and button actions.
• Select in-game language from English, Spanish, or French language.
• Game Share feature - wirelessly send the games to your teammates for the duration of one session so they can take part in a multiplayer game without purchasing the cartridge.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.