Available Now Coming Nov 14, 2011
Ultimate Card Games
Telegames, Inc. has again teamed with Cosmigo to create the most comprehensive and feature-rich compilation of Classic, Casino, and Solitaire games ever released for any portable system.
• 11 full-featured Classic card games - select from Hearts, Spades,
Euchre, Bridge, Gin Rummy, Canasta, Cribbage, Crazy Eights, Go Fish,
Romme, and Skat.
• 13 full-featured Casino card games - play your choice of BlackJack, Texas Hold’em, Double Flop Hold’em, Omaha, 5 Card Draw, 7 Card Stud, Pineapple, Crazy Pineapple, and 5 unique versions of Video Poker.
• 20 full-featured and unique versions of Solitaire - select from your favorite Solitaire games like Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Golf, Yukon, Beleaguered Castle, Forty Thieves, Canfield, and many others.
• Automatically tracks and saves many of your game stats.
• Select your choice of backgrounds from cool pictures and gradients. Select your favorite card faces to use.
• Over 45 minutes of original sound tracks. Edit the playlist to only hear what you want to hear.
• Single-player options. Selectable AI difficulty so your computer opponents will challenge all skill levels from beginner to experienced.
• Multi-player options. Live multi-player action either locally via Wireless Play or over the internet via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (WFC). Communicate with other connected players using Text-chat and speech (Push2Talk technology). One to five players.
• On-screen "How to play" instructions and button actions.
• Select in-game language from English, Spanish, or French language.
• Game Share feature - wirelessly send the games to your teammates for the duration of one session so they can take part in a multiplayer game without purchasing the cartridge.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Nov 14, 2011
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Puzzles, Strategy
- PublisherTelegames Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?