Available Now Coming June 2008
Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop 3
Help your Tamagotchi friends run 13 brand new shops!
Business is booming in TamaTown, and has been so good that over a dozen new shops have just been built. Come by and bake some fresh bread at the bakery, scoop a cone at the ice cream parlor, or help plan a party at the party shop! With so many new stores to manage, and so many customers to make happy, you will need a lot of help! Therefore, you can partner up with returning favorites Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, or Memetchi, and now you can also join up with Violetchi, too!
- There are over a dozen brand new shops, with even more types of shops than ever before. Upgrade your shops, and combine them to keep customers coming back for more!
- Play fun games and make your customers happy!
- The wildly popular Violetchi will be added as a playable partner! Players can now choose to partner with Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, and now Violetchi at any time! Swap characters anytime you like, too!
- Give your Tamagotchi partners new clothes and presents!
- Create your very own Park, a relaxing place to meet your friends and chat with other Tamagotchis. Plant a garden and decorate your park with fountains and many other items. Come back often, so you can see how your park has grown and changed!
- More Tamagotchi appear in Corner Shop 3 than ever before!
- Use the microphone to sing babies to sleep at the Day Care Center, blow the dust off of items in the archeology shop, and more!
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?