We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 13, 2009
Let the race begin!
In the Cars Race-O-Rama video game, players get to race against new characters through
action-packed tracks to win the Race-O-Rama trophy as their own personalized Lightning
McQueen. Join Lightning McQueen in Radiator Springs as he prepares his academy of student racers for the Race-O-Rama competition. Lightning finds out that Chick Hicks has his own set of academy student racers who don’t always compete fairly. These student racers are preparing to race in the same competitions in order to propel Chick Hick’s academy to the #1 spot. The races take place at various tracks from the beaches, into the cities and off to the Baja desert. Along the way, racers are upgrading their abilities and customizing their look. The finale consists of a fully modified, ultimate Lightning McQueen racing against a fully modified Chick Hicks for the Race-O-Rama trophy. Let the race begin!
• New Customization – Customize your world by customizing your cars.
Modify paint color, wheels & rims, different hood options, side skirts,
rear bumpers and spoilers
• New Characters – There are over 30 playable characters of which 15 are brand new; Doc Hudson academy of student racers, Chick Hicks academy of student racers, Motor Co Pit Crew, Not Chuck, Guido, Tater, Tater Jr., Bubba, Trophy Girl, Chick Hicks Pit Crew, Doc Hudson Pit Crew, Vin Racer along with major boss characters who are Chick Hick’s protégés; El Machismo, Candice and Stinger.
• New Worlds of Racing – Experience eight racing environments, four of which are completely brand new; Radiator Springs Speedway, Santa Carburera which takes you to the beaches, Motoropolis City where you can experience street racing and Autovia which gives you off road racing in the desert.
• Play With a Friend – Experience the fun as you race against a friend in arcade mode which consists of mini games, lap races, missions and more.
• Dynamic Game Events – Experience the reaction you get based on performing stunts throughout the game from paparazzi taking your picture to the crowds going wild.
• Advanced Competitive AI System – Stay on top of your game as other characters employ cheat mechanisms to get you to loose the race.
• New and Improved Drifting – Take control as you immerse yourself in the game by employing newly designed drifting abilities throughout the various races.
• New Mini Games - Experience new mini games: Mack Track Challenge based off of the Mattel toy, three different games based on Disney Pixar's Cars Toons episodes (El Materdor, Mater the Greater, & Tokyo Mater), plus many new original games like Photo Op, Auto Cross, Tractor Stampede, and Transporter.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.