Available Now Coming Aug 26, 2008
Ford Racing Off Road
2 Tons of Racing Fun! Get down and dirty with Ford Racing Off Road and experience the thrill of massive high speed action using authentic vehicles made by Ford and Land Rover. Race through dense forests, cliff hanging mountain terrain and snow covered landscapes before making your way across the finish line. Through this unique driving experience, you will feel the adrenaline pumping excitement the way off roading is supposed to be.
Choose from 12 distinct race types as you jump, bump and power slide powerful off road vehicles across 24 sweeping tracks designed for high-speed racing. Find the alternative routes to gain an advantage in your bid to be first past the finish line. With acceleration faster than any previous Ford game, real time, on-the-go vehicle damage repair and in-game pick-ups, Off Road is an adrenalin-pumping, high-speed racing experience. Pick up and play handling Discover hidden routes Power sliding - throw powerful trucks around the tracks In-game pickups - Discover repair pods, time extensions, artifacts and cash Multi-player racing via split screen
- Drive 18 officially licensed Ford and Land Rover vehicles including new concept trucks
- Plough through 24 intense tracks in different environments such as desert, snow and ice
- Test your racing skills through 12 different type races
- Enjoy endless hours of play with themed competitions and challenges
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?