Available Now Coming May 26, 2009
The planet depends on the Munchables for survival. No pressure.
The Munchables are hungry creatures, taken over by Don Onion and his evil space pirates. The only hope for the planet’s survival is to eat the most enemies and grow large enough to defeat Don Onion and the 8 Enemy Bosses. The more you eat, the bigger you get, and you’re going to have to be big to beat Don Onion and his space pirates. You can power-up yourself to eat the array of vegetables, fruits, and even porcupines that are in your way! Features
• Addictive Gameplay - Once you start eating, you won’t want to stop.
Your character grows bigger and bigger the more you eat and so do your
• Quirky Characters - Eat crazy characters like Eggplanter, Space Shroom, and Rice Baller. Over 150 different enemies will try to stop you from saving the planet. 8 Enemy Bosses.
• 2 Modes of Play - You can play in regular mode and in time-attack mode
• Accessorize your character - Over a dozen different customizations can be made for your main character
• 2 Player Action - Join a friend to help you defeat Don Onion and the Space Pirates.
• Extras - 27 different songs included, played by the Munchables band. And 5 different movies that show you the world of the Munchables.
- System Wii
- Release Date May 26, 2009
- No. of Players 2 players simultaneous
- Category Action, Adventure
- PublisherNAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?