Available Now Coming Nov 13, 2007
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary
The big guns are back!
Lara Croft and her tomb raiding adventures come to life on the Wii Console. Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary takes full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Console, and delivers over three hours of exclusive new content allowing you to become an extension of Lara Croft in the most hands-on action/adventure for the Wii Console.
Tomb Raider follows the adventures of Lara Croft after she is hired by a powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands deciding that she must uncover the mystery behind this ancient artifact.
- Exclusive New Hands-On Challenges: Use the Wii Remote to grab/spin locks, position gears, and draw symbols in the sand to activate ancient mechanisms
- Exclusive New Archaeologist’s Tool Kit: Break fragile walls with the pick axe to find secret areas, uncover clues buried in layers of ancient sediment with the trowel and brush, and take charcoal rubbings of findings to put in your journal
- Exclusive New Remote Flashlight: Illuminate dark areas by pointing the Wii Remote like a torch to reveal ancient clues. Twist the Wii Remote to narrow or widen the beam of light allowing you to uncover secrets hidden in the dark. If the light flickers, shake the Nunchuk to give it more electricity.
- Flick of the Wrists Control: Use the movement of the Nunchuk and Wii Remote to climb and shimmy along ledges, swim, grapple, swing, and shake free from enemy clutches
- Active Aim Combat System: Use the Wii Remote to aim your pistols with precision while simultaneously using the Nunchuk to dodge and slide away from enemies
- System Wii
- Release Date Nov 13, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Adventure, Action
- PublisherEidos Interactive
- DeveloperCrystal Dynamics
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?