Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary
The big guns are back!
Lara Croft and her tomb raiding adventures come to life on the Wii Console. Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary takes full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Console, and delivers over three hours of exclusive new content allowing you to become an extension of Lara Croft in the most hands-on action/adventure for the Wii Console.
Tomb Raider follows the adventures of Lara Croft after she is hired by a powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands deciding that she must uncover the mystery behind this ancient artifact.
- Exclusive New Hands-On Challenges: Use the Wii Remote to grab/spin locks, position gears, and draw symbols in the sand to activate ancient mechanisms
- Exclusive New Archaeologist’s Tool Kit: Break fragile walls with the pick axe to find secret areas, uncover clues buried in layers of ancient sediment with the trowel and brush, and take charcoal rubbings of findings to put in your journal
- Exclusive New Remote Flashlight: Illuminate dark areas by pointing the Wii Remote like a torch to reveal ancient clues. Twist the Wii Remote to narrow or widen the beam of light allowing you to uncover secrets hidden in the dark. If the light flickers, shake the Nunchuk to give it more electricity.
- Flick of the Wrists Control: Use the movement of the Nunchuk and Wii Remote to climb and shimmy along ledges, swim, grapple, swing, and shake free from enemy clutches
- Active Aim Combat System: Use the Wii Remote to aim your pistols with precision while simultaneously using the Nunchuk to dodge and slide away from enemies