Available Now Coming Feb 03, 2009
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
Fight your way through the universe of Tenchu: Shadow Assassins and become the ultimate ninja.
The creators of the original Tenchu, the best-selling and highest-rated in the Tenchu series, are back with a new episode. Tenchu: Shadow Assassins brings you back to the world of Feudal Japan to master the deadly skills of a real ninja.
Continue the saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas, who will utilize new skills and weapons to keep the peace in Feudal Japan and defend the lands of the Goda. In this episode, you can take control of either the stealthy and silent Rikimaru, or the aggressive and acrobatic Ayame and use their lethal skills to unmask the face of the enemy behind a treacherous kidnapping.
- Explore the highly detailed settings of Feudal Japan. Unlock hidden levels by collecting special artifacts as you fight through 10 missions and 50 side quests in a world of fierce combat and authentic tradition.
- Fully immerse yourself in a unique ninja experience. Use the Wii Remote to fight, dash, jump, attack and toss projectiles like a real ninja. Take control of over 17 historically accurate ninja weapons and tools, including katanas, throwing stars, daggers, smoke bombs and more; each with its own Wii Remote motion to succeed in your missions.
- Use your environment as camouflage as you master the art of the silent kill like a real ninja. Discover a wide variety of stealth assassination techniques using your Wii Remote to kill your targets. And when you feel like you are ready, put your advanced ninja skills to the ultimate test in Shadow Mode.
- System Wii
- Release Date Feb 03, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action, Fighting
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?