Available Now Coming Oct 22, 2007
The Sims 2: Castaway
Help your Sims survive and thrive on an uncharted island.
Players will begin their journey by helping their Sims build a life from scratch after washing ashore on a deserted tropical island. Become the ultimate survivor and overcome the forces of nature while helping your Sims discover clues that will lead them back to civilization! By discovering the many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse jungle, your Sims will discover all the things that island life offers including plants, fruits, wildlife and more! From tattered clothing to sunburned skin, your Sims will change as they take on the many challenges of tropical island life and learn to survive in style. Create a new life for your Sims on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway!
- Stay Alive! - Help your Sim meet basic needs to survive.
- Discover Diverse Islands - Explore a variety of new environments: beaches, caves, lagoons, jungle, plains, and volcanic mountains.
- Craft Everything - Create a new life from scratch. Develop tools, build shelter, craft furniture, create clothing, and make art & entertainment.
- Gather and Collect - Gather fish, trap animals, raise plants, collect shells, scavenge and decode treasure maps.
- Fourish or Escape - Build a comfortable life on the island or find a way to escape back to civilization.
- Create a Crew – Choose from a wide range of Sims: Auto Mechanic, Chef, Doctor, Musician, Teacher, Executive, or Park Ranger. Each one brings a unique Sim humor and quirkiness to your crew. Reunite members of your crew and build a thriving community.
- System Wii
- Release Date Oct 22, 2007
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Simulation
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?