Available Now Coming Jul 20, 2009
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles My Life as a Darklord
You’ve experienced life as a King and now a new adventure awaits…
Step into the fashionable shoes of the Evil Darklord's daughter, Mira. A malevolount young woman tasked with dispatching of the would be do gooders who are invading her tower.
To dispose of these intruders, you will need to utilize your ensemble of abominable monsters and diabolical traps. The key to victory will be how you utilize them in your tower. Finding the perfect balance of monster and tower will take great planning and strategic thinking. Be warned though, with various race and job classes from the Crystal Chronicles series storming your lair in real time, perfect placement of your defense is crucial.
Stop protecting the world as a goody too shoes king and start conquering it as a bad to the bone Darklord! Sure there are legions of annoying adventurers trying to stop you, but as any villain would agree, crushing these goody to shoes adventurers is loads of fun!
- Additional maps, monsters, stages, and stat-boosting items will be available for purchase.
|Darklord Special Forces||500||8/17|
|Wanted On Vacation||500||8/3|
|Darklord Elite Unit||500||8/31|
|A Fateful Clash!||500||9/14|
|Living Room Set||400||9/28|
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
- System Wii
- Release Date Jul 20, 2009
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Strategy
- PublisherSquare Enix
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?