Available Now Coming Oct 28, 2008
Shrek's Carnival Craze Party Games
It's Carnival Time - Shrek Style!
The twisted fairytale humor of Shrek meets carnival fun as you play 28
hilarious and action-packed party-games. Play as your favorite Shrek
characters and compete to become the King or Queen of the carnival!
All of Your Favorite Shrek Characters Are Here!
- Featuring cast favorites from all 3 movies including Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Puss in Boots, the ogre babies, Gingy, and more!
- Laugh out loud at twisted commentary and humor by the zany Shrek cast of characters.
Highly Sociable, Intuitive Gameplay!
- With pick-up-and-play accessibility, players can work together as a team, or take each other on in head-to-head or group challenges.
28 Hilarious, Addictive Party-Games!
Including Pinocchio’s Ring Toss, Three-wheeled Thrills, Rapunzel’s Hair Climb, Sack Race, The Melon Bowl, and many more!
Multiple Game Modes:
- Story Mode – compete to win the Carnival Crown.
- Tournament Mode – 5 game multi-player tournament.
- Quick Play – Play any game you’ve unlocked.
Unique Shrek-Inspired Locations!
- Including Gingyland, 3 Blind Mice Midway, Fiona’s Funhouse, and Pinocchio Park.
- Complete all the party games and unlock Shrek’s Swamp!
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Oct 28, 2008
- No. of Players 1 player
- Category Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?