We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 06, 2009
What have you done today?
Building on the success of her first videogame, star fitness trainer Jillian Michaels returns to Wii with a new and improved, fast-paced, high-intensity workout in Jillian Michaels’ Fitness Ultimatum 2010. Set on a rugged Pacific jungle island, players will enter a Hell Week-style boot camp filled with many new features and workout modes for 2010, including more accurate motion tracking and a calendar system enabling players to program routines for a period of up to 6 months. Finally, you’ll never train alone with direct feedback and motivation from Jillian for greater results!
• Game design by health and wellness expert Jillian Michaels:
o Features Jillian’s motion-captured movements
o Fitness routines created by Jillian
o All-new audio from Jillian
• NEW! One-on-one training with Jillian means you’ll always train
alongside Jillian Michaels! Jillian’s 3D avatar will be there through
practice sessions, the Island Tour, pre-made and custom routines and
• NEW! “Resolutions” Mode features a customizable training calendar that allows users to plan their routines for up to six months as Jillian coaches you every step of the way!
• NEW! High-intensity workouts for maximum results featuring superset routines!
o 16 Core Exercises including Cardio and Strength Building Exercises
Cardio Training: , Swing Kicks, Obliques, Jumping Jacks, Hip Twists, Water Pump, Running, Bicycle
Strength Training: Push-Ups, Crunches, Pelvic Thrust, Side Planks, Side Lunges, Sledge Swing, Back Kick w/ Shoulder Press, Boat Pose, Lunge Kick
o Warm up and cool down exercises
o Most exercises enhanced for compatibility with the Wii Balance Board.
• NEW! Work out in exotic locations: from rugged beaches to deep jungle
to tropical vistas.
• More accurate motion tracking for more precise exercise movements.
• Multiple difficulty levels always maintain the challenge!
• Video and audio from Jillian Michaels, including training and diet tips.
• Spanish language support
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.