Available Now Coming Sep 18, 2007
The evil Don Hedron has descended upon the peaceful forest with Black Water and it's up to Dewy, a small droplet of water, to eliminate the terrible scourge and save the Tree of Seven Colors. Take control of Dewy using the Wii Remote, rolling him around the environment and using special elemental powers with unique gesture-based controls to take on the dastardly forces of Don Hedron. Control heat and cold to transform Dewy into ice and steam to solve puzzles and restore a beautiful world of peace!
- An original game for the Wii from the producer that created the acclaimed Elebits
- Move Dewy around the world by tilting and twisting the Wii Remote
- Unleash special elemental powers with the Wii Remote to take on enemies and solve puzzles - shoot bolts of lightning, create earthquakes or wind and more!
- Control temperature that heat or cool Dewy down to turn him into ice and steam for even more choices in battle
- Play multiplayer modes with friends
- System Wii
- Release Date Sep 18, 2007
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?