We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 22, 2009
You're invited to a do-it-yourself party with power tools!
Your tool belt needs only the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in it to hammer, saw, paint and more in Our House: Party!, the fast-paced, house-renovating party game in which players compete in numerous home-improvement projects! Players race through the home store picking up valuable tool upgrades and then compete in a series of mini-games to earn upgrades and increase the value of their custom homes!
• Your Dream House: Complete home-improvement projects in fast-paced,
party action to earn upgrades and increase the value of your custom home!
• The Ultimate Tool: Use the Wii Remote as your ultimate house-building tool to nail, cut, mow and much more!
• Do-It-Yourself Projects: More than two dozen projects such as Bathroom Remodel and Garden Renovation are composed of over 175 mini-games including Hammer Time, Demolition Derby, Green Thumb and many more!
• House Styles: Choose from Gingerbread, Lancelot, Modern and other styles.
• All Mixed Up: True modular home construction enables endless combinations that create personalized trophy homes.
• Register Race: It’s a mad rush through The Home Depot® to pick up power-ups such as nail guns and riding mowers!
• Multiplayer: Play against up to 3 friends for hours of “tooling” around!
• WiiConnect24: View the progress of friends’ houses on a virtual street within The Neighborhood Mode
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.