We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 22, 2009
You're invited to a do-it-yourself party with power tools!
Your tool belt needs only the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in it to hammer, saw, paint and more in Our House: Party!, the fast-paced, house-renovating party game in which players compete in numerous home-improvement projects! Players race through the home store picking up valuable tool upgrades and then compete in a series of mini-games to earn upgrades and increase the value of their custom homes!
• Your Dream House: Complete home-improvement projects in fast-paced,
party action to earn upgrades and increase the value of your custom home!
• The Ultimate Tool: Use the Wii Remote as your ultimate house-building tool to nail, cut, mow and much more!
• Do-It-Yourself Projects: More than two dozen projects such as Bathroom Remodel and Garden Renovation are composed of over 175 mini-games including Hammer Time, Demolition Derby, Green Thumb and many more!
• House Styles: Choose from Gingerbread, Lancelot, Modern and other styles.
• All Mixed Up: True modular home construction enables endless combinations that create personalized trophy homes.
• Register Race: It’s a mad rush through The Home Depot® to pick up power-ups such as nail guns and riding mowers!
• Multiplayer: Play against up to 3 friends for hours of “tooling” around!
• WiiConnect24: View the progress of friends’ houses on a virtual street within The Neighborhood Mode
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.