We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jan 21, 2009
Run the Wild
In SimAnimals™, embrace all the adventure, fun, and mischief that await you in the vast forest. You have the power to reach out and touch, pick up and move everything in the forest from squirrels and foxes to trees and flowers. Make your wild animals happy and maintain a forest that lets them flourish as you venture further into the forest than you’ve ever been before! Engage with a forest full of wild animals including bears, rabbits, hedgehogs, badgers, and owls. Solve challenges, and uncover one-of-a-kind objects as you journey deep into a forest that you control. Specifically on Wii, experience the forest with your pals by playing cooperatively with up to four players at the same time. With the Nintendo DS, use your stylus and microphone to create rain, wind, and fire, and see what happens! Get ready to run the wild in SimAnimals.
• Engage with wild animals—Touch, move, and play with a forest full of animals including bears, squirrels, foxes, badgers, and owls! To journey deeper into the forest, you need to fulfill these animals’ basic needs. Earn your animals’ trust, and they’ll play with you; be mean to them, and they will fear you.
• Explore the vast forest and make it your own—Embark on new adventures when you unlock forest areas including woodlands, swamps, or castle ruins. Move and pick up everything in your forest. Some plants grow better near water, and certain animals are healthier when close to particular food sources. The happier your animals and plants, the more places you’ll have to explore and discover new objects and animals!
• Solve challenges—The animals need YOU in order to live happily in the forest. Help them gain access to food, move into your forest, clean polluted areas, and much more.
• Survival of the fittest!—Find out who the troublemakers and the good guys are, and make sure they all get along … or not!
• Discover secrets in the wild—More lies in the forest than what meets the eye. Uncover one-of-a-kind objects and animals, some with special abilities, by completing tasks.
• Experience the forest with your friends—The forest, filled with exciting wildlife, is big enough for you and your pals. Play cooperatively with up to four players at the same time!
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.