We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 22, 2007
The customer is always right!
Diner Dash is the action-puzzle game that brings out the entrepreneur in all of us! Poor Flo! Sick and tired of pushing paper in the dreary, bleary-eyed world of finance, she ditched her desk job and now she's rolling up her sleeves and setting out to build her very own empire of high-class, five-star restaurants. It won't be easy, though! Flo's on her own now, and heading for the top! To get there she'll have to start on the ground floor - and she needs your help to build the best restaurant business possible.
Serve your way from a two-table diner to the top of the restaurant ladder - starting with a run-of-the-mill greasy spoon and ending in a dream restaurant that will take your breath away!
• Table Reservations: Flo must seat reserved customers at the tables
reserved for their party. Reserved customers will be unhappy if their
table is occupied but will leave Flo a very big tip if they are
satisfied with their meal.
• Brand-new outfits: Unlock 5 different outfits for Flo to wear in her restaurants!
• Critic Reviews: Beware the "Critic" character who reviews your restaurant depending on how well you serve her.
• All-New Levels: Introducing 50 different levels with over 20 unlockable levels, and 6 new restaurants.
• Exciting Upgrades: Score enough points to unlock upgrades that will help you improve your customers' happiness such as energy bars, stereos and more!
• Wireless Multiplayer: For the first time ever, play Diner Dash against a friend! - Introducing 3 new multi-player modes for friends to play against each other: Highest Score, First to Serve and Survival Mode. - Play as 5 different characters including the Chef and Maitre d! Gain customer testimonials by winning different goals throughout the game. - Once a Critic leaves your restaurant satisfied, power ups are left at her table that will either benefit your player or restrict your opponent for a short period of time.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.