We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 22, 2007
The customer is always right!
Diner Dash is the action-puzzle game that brings out the entrepreneur in all of us! Poor Flo! Sick and tired of pushing paper in the dreary, bleary-eyed world of finance, she ditched her desk job and now she's rolling up her sleeves and setting out to build her very own empire of high-class, five-star restaurants. It won't be easy, though! Flo's on her own now, and heading for the top! To get there she'll have to start on the ground floor - and she needs your help to build the best restaurant business possible.
Serve your way from a two-table diner to the top of the restaurant ladder - starting with a run-of-the-mill greasy spoon and ending in a dream restaurant that will take your breath away!
• Table Reservations: Flo must seat reserved customers at the tables
reserved for their party. Reserved customers will be unhappy if their
table is occupied but will leave Flo a very big tip if they are
satisfied with their meal.
• Brand-new outfits: Unlock 5 different outfits for Flo to wear in her restaurants!
• Critic Reviews: Beware the "Critic" character who reviews your restaurant depending on how well you serve her.
• All-New Levels: Introducing 50 different levels with over 20 unlockable levels, and 6 new restaurants.
• Exciting Upgrades: Score enough points to unlock upgrades that will help you improve your customers' happiness such as energy bars, stereos and more!
• Wireless Multiplayer: For the first time ever, play Diner Dash against a friend! - Introducing 3 new multi-player modes for friends to play against each other: Highest Score, First to Serve and Survival Mode. - Play as 5 different characters including the Chef and Maitre d! Gain customer testimonials by winning different goals throughout the game. - Once a Critic leaves your restaurant satisfied, power ups are left at her table that will either benefit your player or restrict your opponent for a short period of time.