The World Ends with You
Take to the streets of Tokyo or face erasure.
15-year-old Neku Sakuraba wakes up in an intersection awash with people, alone and unaware of how he got there. Then he receives a text message containing a mission, and the warning "You have 60 minutes. Fail, and face erasure." With that, Neku is thrust into a life-or-death Game that sends him scrambling down streets paved with one riddle after another.
With a time limit of seven days, Neku will team up with unlikely allies as the Game’s stakes grow more and more deadly...
- Modern art style created by a team of artists led by Tetsuya Nomura, world-renowned character designer of the upcoming Fabula Nova Crystallis project
- Innovative Stride-Cross Battle System allows players to control two characters simultaneously, unleashing special attacks with the stylus
- Collect a vast array of custom-designed pins, each with a powerful psychic ability that can be activated with the right touch or sound command
- Customize characters with Shibuya's coolest fashions and exchange items with other players via Mingle Mode while experiencing an amazing soundtrack combining a fusion of musical influences from hip-hop to rock and electronica
- Battle with up to three friends in Tin Pin Slammer, an exciting and fast-paced mini-game, via local wireless connection