We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Feb 16, 2010
Now With More Power Than Ever Before
KORG DS-10 PLUS is an enhanced version of the revolutionary KORG DS-10 synthesizer software for Nintendo DS. The original KORG DS-10 music-creation software, which combined the superior interface of the Nintendo DS with the functionality of the famous MS-10 synthesizer, has been optimized to essentially double the power of the original when used with the Nintendo DSi system.
• Improved professional-grade music tool software at a greater cost
performance value than the original KORG DS-10.
• Optimized for Nintendo DSi for 12-voice polyphony and to double the power of the original KORG DS-10: 4 analog synthesizer tracks and 8 dedicated drum tracks, increasing the total number of individual tracks from 6 to 12 (feature available only for the Nintendo DSi).
• SONG mode revamped for expanded song composition capabilities and real-time performance. Per track MUTE/SOLO built into the SONG mode, and EDIT/PLAY enabled for all modes within the SONG mode to further improve real-time performance.
• Delay, chorus, and flanger sound effects available from the mixing board.
• Three different note-entry modes: Touch Screen control, keyboard screen, and matrix screen.
• Exchange sounds and songs and play with up to eight systems simultaneously through a local wireless communications link.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.