We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Sep 15, 2009
Time to Fight!
NARUTO Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 is the latest installment to the popular 3D pocket fighting series, Ninja Destiny. Exclusively on the Nintendo DS, NARUTO Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2 features 34 playable characters, all new attacks and cinematic jutsu moves, reworked Story Mode, new Quest Mode and wireless multiplayer battles. Ninja Destiny 2 puts the emphasis on action as players battle in head to head matches with Naruto and his friends.
• The next title in the hit Ninja Destiny 3D fighting series, going
further in the NARUTO Shippuden storyline than any other Naruto game
• 34 playable characters, from both classic and Shippuden Naruto story arcs, each with upgraded 3D character models and unique special abilities
• Featuring enhanced 3D graphics creating a visually impressive “pocket fighter” for the Nintendo DS
• Alongside the all-new Story mode, Versus mode and Wireless mode, Ninja Destiny 2 also features an all-new Quest mode, with a multitude of unlockable content
• Wireless multiplayer gameplay functionality for up to 2-players
• Including enhanced fighting gameplay mechanics for all aspiring ninjas
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.