Thrillville: Off the Rails
Thrillville: Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: "WHOA!" Players build these incredible "WHOA Coasters" to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning rings of fire and more.
But the new fun doesn't stop there. Off the Rails features 34 playable multiplayer minigames, 15 all-new theme areas, over 40 thrill rides, a new story that ties together more than 100 missions, and social interaction with park guest that's better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?
- An entirely unique version built from the ground up to take full advantage of the Nintendo DS touch-screen capabilities.
- Use the stylus in innovative ways to develop roller coasters with the flick of your wrist.
- Play one of the 7 new minigames designed specifically for the Nintendo DS:
- Air Hockey - Use the stylus to move your paddle and knock the puck into the other player's goal zone!
- Donkey Derby - Use the stylus to shoot the balls into the holes. Score three balls in a row and you'll have the option to block an opponent or give yourself a boost! The more you score, the further your donkey will travel!
- Frantic Fishing - Use the stylus to drag and sort the colored fish into their respective water tanks. Drag the rainbow-colored fish in any tank to score big points!
- Sparkle Pop - Use the stylus to throw darts at the balloons on the top screen! Hit Usagi-san for big points!
- Thrill Hoopz - Use the stylus to drag and throw the ball into the Hoopz to score. Get the Gold balls into the net for big points!
- Putt-A-Hole - Use the stylus to align the putter and then putt the ball into the hole for a hole-in-one! Pink balls are worth big points!
- Whack-a-Wombat - Use the stylus to whack the wombats. But beware of the Evil Platypuses! They'll cost you points if you accidentally hit them!