We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 10, 2009
Play as a young princess and use your magical powers to help save Fairyland.
Play as a young princess and use your magical powers of music, song, and dance to help the fairies defeat the witch who has stolen the musical notes from Fairyland. Discover the magic of music in an enchanted universe as you develop music and rhythm skills.
• Magical Adventure Storyline– Befriend three fairies, each with their
own personality, look, and enchanting spells, as you help save Fairyland.
• Magic Wand Stylus Enhances Game Experience – Bundled Light-up Magic Wand stylus will enchant objects you touch in the game! This unique, larger stylus is also easier to use for smaller hands.
• Develop Music/Rhythm Skills through Fun Mini-Games – Play a variety of music and rhythm mini-games to build your music/rhythm skills.
• Touch items on screen in time to the music.
• Sing popular nursery rhymes back into the microphone.
• Draw designs on-screen to create a sparkling dance.
• Customize the Princess of your Dreams! with an array of beautiful dresses and sparkling accessories.
• Developed Specially for Younger Girls
• No text: Use only your fairy friends’ voices, and voice activation to guide you.
• Ergonomic stylus design: well-suited to smaller hands.
• Accessible mini-games.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.