Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2009
No time for the gym? No problem!
Jillian Michael’s Fitness Ultimatum 2009 is the first game of its type to combine a celebrity fitness trainer with the Wii and innovative Wii Balance Board accessory to offer you a fun and entertaining way to get fit. Under Jillian’s expert guidance, you can pursue a focused workout that helps you reach your fitness goals through rigorous, branching exercise routines and multiple difficulty levels that will get you in the best shape of your life!
- As a new recruit at Jillian’s boot camp, enroll in her unique training program and be challenged to an ever-changing series of workouts and fitness tests.
- Choose your workout from four types: Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb. Set the intensity of your exercise routine to suit your pace: Light, Medium or Hard, then dictate workout length: 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
- Start each workout on the track by running down the Physical Training (PT) course of the training base in a series of judged challenges for up to 3 minutes. Motion-based fitness activities include: running obstacle courses, balance beam, hand car, rowing/paddling, crossing monkey bars, punching bags and much more.
- Choose your challenge from branching paths to dictate your own activity.
- Each challenge has 3 levels of difficulty, requiring progressively more motion and a harder workout (warm-up, target zone, cool-down, etc.)
- Competitive Campfire Mode lets two players race against each other through individual challenges or the entire PT course to see who can burn more calories
- Customize your character and input personal data to serve as a benchmark for measuring progress via the Statistics screen that includes: calories burned, weight, in game performance and more
- Unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian that provide guidance on: targeted training, maximizing your workout, gym alternatives, traveling workouts, snacking, eating out, food substitutions and cooking