We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 15, 2007
In a vast and fertile land lies a small town known as Etria, a peaceful
village that became famous for a startling discovery. A crack in the
vast forest opened at the edge of Etria, leading downward like a gaping
maw. It all began there... Those who hear rumors of the labyrinth of
Etria, whether young or old, begin to harbor dreams of exploring it.
• Use the DS Touch Screen to make your own maps - Plot your progress
through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special
events and items
• Choose from nine different character classes - Create a woodland survivalist, shield-bearing protector, whip-wielding dark hunter, or a half-dozen other types
• Populate an entire adventurer's guild with up to 20 characters
• Exciting battles fough through turn-based strategic combat
• Collect more than 20 unique battle skills and split them across 5 different adventuring charactrers
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.