We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 15, 2007
In a vast and fertile land lies a small town known as Etria, a peaceful
village that became famous for a startling discovery. A crack in the
vast forest opened at the edge of Etria, leading downward like a gaping
maw. It all began there... Those who hear rumors of the labyrinth of
Etria, whether young or old, begin to harbor dreams of exploring it.
• Use the DS Touch Screen to make your own maps - Plot your progress
through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special
events and items
• Choose from nine different character classes - Create a woodland survivalist, shield-bearing protector, whip-wielding dark hunter, or a half-dozen other types
• Populate an entire adventurer's guild with up to 20 characters
• Exciting battles fough through turn-based strategic combat
• Collect more than 20 unique battle skills and split them across 5 different adventuring charactrers