We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Jun 10, 2008
Knock one out of the park!
Backyard Baseball 2009 is the latest and greatest version of the best selling kids’ baseball video game series ever. Play hardball with David “Big Papi” Ortiz, A-Rod, Jeter, Ichiro, Griffey, Pujols, and other MLB superstars as kids. Choose your favorite MLB or Backyard team or create your own. And now, for the first time on Nintendo Wii, Backyard Baseball 2009 features NEW Backyard Baseball All Star Game and tournament mode along with season & single game options, create-a-player, Homerun Derby mini-game, and unlockables. With outrageous game play and awesome power ups combined with authentic baseball action, Backyard Baseball 09 is the most fun you can have outside the ball park."
• All current MLB teams uniforms and logos
• Pro player from every MLB team— David Ortiz, Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols, Derek Jeter, Daisuke Matsuzaka, Ken Griffey Jr., Ichiro, & more
• 11 Backyard Teams and your favorite Backyard Kids— Pablo Sanchez, Joey MacAdoo, Ernie Steele, Tony Delvecchio, & more
• NEW Auto Play, All Star Game, and Tournament Mode
• Season play or pick up game
• NEW Power Ups with Meter
• Custom team and player options
• Enhanced Hitting and Fielding Controls
• NEW Player Capabilities
• Unlockable fields & players including the great Babe Ruth!
• Multiple levels of difficulty
To get started, simply log into (or create) your Nintendo Account.
Before downloading, be sure to link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account and visit the Nintendo eShop on your device at least once.Log in or create an account
Your demo is on its way. Please check the status of this download on your device.
We noticed that your account's country setting is set to Canada, but you're viewing the U.S. version of Nintendo.com.
If you’d like to purchase a game or see product details for your region, please switch to the Canadian version of the site.