We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 16, 2006
Color, aim and speed matter most in this new take on classic arcade style gameplay! Monster Bomber challenges you to power up and fling different colored balls on the Touch Screen to hit rapidly descending, multi-colored monsters on the top screen. Destroy all monsters and you pass the stage but if they reach you first, it's game over!
• Use the stylus to power up different colored balls and directionally
launch them at the same colored monsters on the top screen
• Two single player modes - Scenario (choose your path through a total of 20 stages with multiple objectives in each) and Survival (eliminate as many monsters as possible)
• Use power-ups that affect the playfield, balls and monsters to gain temporary advantages
• Avoid power-down items that can hinder your progress
• Trigger chain attacks and explosions to destroy large numbers of monsters at once
• Five different monsters in varying colors have different characteristics that affect how you can beat them
• Avoid multiple obstacles like rotating walls and black holes
• Local wireless play for up to 4 players
• DS Download play - 4 players can play with just one Monster Bomber Game Card
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.