Available Now Coming Jun 23, 2009
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: AUTOBOTS
The fate of the earth and the survival of the human race hang in the balance in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: AUTOBOTS
Based on Hasbro’s legendary TRANSFORMERS property, the title takes players on an intense, action packed adventure that follows a similar storyline to that of the highly anticipated blockbuster film from Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks Pictures. Players can choose to protect the earth as AUTOBOTS or destroy it as DECEPTICONS in TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN: DECEPTICONS, embarking on a journey where every second and every choice makes the difference between mankind’s salvation and annihilation.
• Play as Your Own Personalized TRANSFORMER – For the first time,
players can customize their own TRANSFORMER with a modular body part
system. Throughout the game, players will have the ability to scan
objects to unlock new parts and upgrade their characters by installing
new unlockable parts in the Medical Bay as they progress through the
• Diverse Missions and Locales – Players will drive, fly and fight their way through over 25 single-player levels across different world locations as they fight to decide the fate of the human race as the AUTOBOTS or DECEPTICONS.
• Battle With Friends – Players can challenge friends to intense, head-to-head battles through local wireless multiplayer or in Deathmatch mode.
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- System Nintendo DS
- Release Date Jun 23, 2009
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action
- DeveloperVicarious Visions, Inc
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?