We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Oct 13, 2008
Rock University Presents: The Naked Brothers Band The Videogame is an interactive music experience based on the highly successful Nickelodeon series. Band Manager Cooper has secured a nationwide tour for the Naked Brothers Band. The journey to success, however, is not going to be easy. Players will experience the real superstar life of the Naked Brothers Band on tour while playing instruments and singing along to 25 of their favorite Naked Brothers Band songs.
• Be a Rock Star! Play as each of the members of the Naked Brothers Band
on five different instruments and vocals
• Rock Out with Friends! 2 player functionality allows you to challenge your friends to see whose band is better
• Run the Stage Show! Control the lights, pyrotechnics and other special effects
• Manage the Band! Capture the perfect video footage to drum up PR
• Head to the Recording Studio! Re-compose some of your favorite songs and share your creations with friends
• Unlock up to 14 Naked Brothers Band songs and upgrade with new instruments, stage effects, outfits, cameras and more
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.