We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 18, 2010
Re-live the greatest action movie scenes of all-time…in 3-D!
Attack of the Movies 3-D is the first-ever 3D shooter for Wii. Throw on your 3-D glasses, grab your Wii Zapper and face off against swarms of enemies as you travel to fantastic, cinematic worlds on an adventure of epic proportions!
• All in glorious 3D! Attack of the Movies 3-D is the first 3-D shooter
for Wii. The creatures and backgrounds come to life in all their
horrifying glory, providing the amazing dimensionality previously found
only in movie theaters.
• 3D glasses included! Four pairs of 3D glasses for the whole gang to enjoy!
• 6 action-packed scenes! Each level is movie-themed and puts you in the heat of battle. Defeat large alien space cruisers in Cosmic Combat, join the resistance against the machines and destroy the machine mainframe in Robot Rebellion, and more!
• 4-Player Multiplayer! Features arcade-style multiplayer gameplay for up to four players. Players cooperate to get past challenges while still competing for the highest score.
• Blast everything with exotic weapons! In each level, you are provided with three ultimate weapons to use against the enemies of that genre. You’ll have access to the quintessential zombie-slaying shotgun in the horror level while using the automatic laser cannon in the science fiction level, and much more!
• Wii Zapper Compatible
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.