We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming Nov 17, 2009
F1 2009 brings you every star, car and race from the sensational 2009 season.
F1 2009 is the first in a new generation of FORMULA 1 video games featuring Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Sebastian Vettel and all the official drivers, teams and circuits from the FIA FORMULA 1 World Championship series.
New aerodynamic regulations, the return of slick tires and the introduction of KERS are set to make 2009 the most exciting season to date and F1 2009 will be every bit as thrilling. A fully licensed, authentic and challenging FORMULA 1 experience, F1 2009 will take gamers as close as possible to the most spectacular motorsport on the planet.
• The most detailed racing game for Wii ever created: A comprehensive
recreation of the world’s most spectacular motorsport, F1 2009 takes Wii
racing games to a whole new level of immersion and authenticity.
• Racing for the whole family of F1 fans: F1 2009’s ‘Fair Race’ game balancing allows players of all levels to compete together. Whether you’re an experienced F1 gamer or you don’t know your Monza from your McLaren, F1 2009 caters for you in both single and multiplayer races.
• Be Lewis Hamilton: F1 2009 is the first game to feature World Champion Lewis Hamilton, plus all the other driver of the 2009 FIA FORMULA ONE World Championship. Pick your favourite star and take on the world!
• All the officially licensed cars for the 2009 FIA FORMULA ONE World Championship season: Whichever F1 team you follow they will be present, fully licensed and fully playable in F1 2009 from the Ferraris and McLarens to the all new Brawn GP team.
• All the tracks for the 2009 FIA FORMULA ONE World Championship Season: Take to the tarmac on all 17 2009 season tracks, including Monaco, the Singapore night race and the all new Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, all realised in meticulous detail.
• Grand Prix Weekend: Get the full race weekend experience, including practice sessions, qualifying and race day or jump straight into a Quick Race. The choice is yours.
• Split-screen co-operative and head-to-head multiplayer: Compete or work together through an entire FORMULA 1 season to decide who takes the chequered flag and becomes world champion.
• Vehicle Damage: F1 2009’s realistic damage model accurately simulates the dramatic effects of mid-race collisions.
• KERS integration: New boost system fully useable in-game, plus aero-dynamic changes incorporated to make 2009 the most exciting FORMULA 1 season and game ever.